The Admissions Process At Mighty Oaks Montessori
- Parent Visit Your initial appointment to visit Mighty Oaks Montessori will include a tour of our classroom, provide an overview of our program, and give you an opportunity to ask questions about whether our school is the right fit for your child. This meeting will only include the adults. If you feel that your child is well-suited to our program, we will welcome your application.
- Submit Application Once you have determined that your child is ready for school, fill out our application and mail it to Mighty Oaks Montessori at 1615 Charlotte Hwy; Fairview, NC 28730; or email it to Erin at MightyOaksMontessoriSchool@gmail.com
- Child visit Once we have received and reviewed your application, we will invite your child to visit the classroom and meet the teacher. At this time, we will assess basic readiness markers , talk with your child about their interests, and answer any questions that you (or they!) may have.
- Admissions Decision After this meeting takes place, we will make our admissions decision, and enrollment contracts will be due.
If you have any questions or concerns about whether your child is ready for school, we invite you to explore our frequently asked questions section.
Our tuition schedule is calculated on an annual basis, and can be disbursed over 10 or 12 equal monthly payments for your convenience. This payment remains the same regardless of the number of instructional days in that calendar month. Tuition for the current school year is listed below.
- Primary Half-Day Program 8:30am to 12:00pm M-F : $4800